Dispatching 22nd August 2022 (apologies again for the delay, we're just waiting for the copper/titanium heatbreaks).
V2.1 Design Update (August 2022):
- Higher quality high temp. thermistors
- Copper/Titanium Heatbreak
- Relay Switch for improved reliability
- CNC'd Aluminium Probe Mount
- Higher quality heatsink fans
- Part Cooling Fan re-design
- Tighter tolerances of backplate/ooze shields for a more solid fit
- Reduced fastener count
- Klipper Compatability
Control Board Checklist
- Two hotend heaters
- Two hotend thermistors
- Single Cooling fan (PWM)
- GND, 5v and digital pin for probe
- GND, 5v and digital pin for relay (optional, recommended for Klipper)
- Two extruders (extruders not included)
- RepRap FW (possible, but untested)
- Mounting is based on 31x31mm standard NEMA 17 motor mounting holes. A tool carriage adapter for 2020 extrusions is also available.
- STEP file available here.
Check the build manual here.
Hotend Low/High meaning:
By default, the switching hotend has one low temp and one high temp side. The low temp. (250C) side is better for softer filaments like PLA and PVA whilst the high temp. (400C) side can handle filaments like ABS, polycarbonate and nylon.
If you opt for High/High you will receive hardware for creating two high temp. sides in addition to the low temp. hardware too.