Two Hotends are mounted side by side at an angle with a high torque servo motor to switch between them.
The inactive Hotend parks on an ooze shield to prevent contamination and oozing whilst the other Hotend is printing.
This setup also removes the need for a priming tower which saves time and material - something that is common in the vast majority of other setups.
- Two Hotend kits (24V/12V, with Fans)
- One Bowden Extruder Feeder
- NEMA 17 Motor
- Filament Sensor
- Stepper Driver (A4988)
- Homing Probe- 50mm part cooling fan (12V/24V) x2
- High Torque Servo Motor
- All Mountings and Fasteners
- Cables and Cable Sleeving
- Sample PLA Filament
The build manual can be found here.